What's new

The test is lagging cant pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wil play on this server , i had a score of 23/30 25/30 but i cant get 30/30 , and must times the test is freezing , i have a nvidia geforce gt 130m vidoe cart , and i play on laptop acer aspire 7738G , can someone help me pls .

Fleur

Retired Admin
From what I understand, you're lagging and the test freezes for you or it discontinues?
Sounds like you have a terrible internet connection! How much ping do you usually have when playing on RCRP?

Fleur said:
From what I understand, you're lagging and the test freezes for you or it discontinues?
Sounds like you have a terrible internet connection! How much ping do you usually have when playing on RCRP?

53ping 50 ping with the most of low ping

Fleur

Retired Admin
Hmm, odd thing about this is you see the quiz results despite you claiming that the lag isn't letting you pass/finish.
I'm sorry to say this but you're English is quite hard to understand, maybe you can try and find another server or improve your English before taking the test again.
There're questions concerning grammar so you'd better study up and don't forget to review the guides over and over!
Good luck in whichever path you take.

Status
Not open for further replies.