What's new

The SnowFX MOD/CLEO 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandovix

Donator
Hi,
Basically, I've been having issues with this MOD now since I joined RCRP (which was about two years ago, new forum account), it just never seems to work for some reason. At first I thought it might be my computer with the issue however now I've had three separate computers, all with the same issue.
I'm pretty sure it's something to do with the CLEO MOD as when I install that (and only that) the issue begins to happen, which is basically just a crash of the game as soon as I hit connect.

I am using CLEO 3. Could it be that my game is outdated or something? I'm not too sure, any help would be greatly appreciated as I really want to be able to enjoy the MOD this year. :thumbup:

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, didn't know if I should post here or in the technical section thingy :lol: ).

Kevin

Head of Asset Management
Management
Maybe this can help you;

Giga said:
For SnowFX, I have the SnowFX Installation Pack that I created last year. This is better as the pack includes everything that SnowFX requires (CLEO 3, No NUMPAD Replacement)

http://www.4shared.com/get/z8LNTRuS/sno ... lpack.html

For clarification...

oCain, the creator of SnowFX, has GRANTED me permission to create an installation pack for SnowFX, and he also granted me to release it for selected GTA communities. Therefore, I am releasing this installation pack for Red County Roleplay ONLY.

Permission was granted on February 2012. ((Jazz))

Davis

Administrator
Hello,

Have you tried using CLEO 4, I use CLEO 4 and it's the updated version and doesn't crash as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.