What's new

The Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsef

Silver Member
I have been trying to do the Red County Quiz for the past hour and a half. I keep getting 19/20. Can someone PLEASE help me complete the quiz?

I appreciate all of the help you can offer.

Tameson

Donator
Jcsef said:
I have been trying to do the Red County Quiz for the past hour and a half. I keep getting 19/20. Can someone PLEASE help me complete the quiz?

Don't ask for help, this kept happening to me before I passed it. Just keep trying.

jcsef

Silver Member
luke2300 said:
Jcsef said:

Don't ask for help, this kept happening to me before I passed it. Just keep trying.

=.=

Tameson

Donator
It's true, mate. There's a quiz for a reason, you're not meant to ask for help as it is a test of your knowledge of roleplay.

jcsef

Silver Member
luke2300 said:
It's true, mate. There's a quiz for a reason, you're not meant to ask for help as it is a test of your knowledge of roleplay.

Please do not refer to me as your "mate".

I appreciate the help you have been able to offer, although very lacking.

If you could simply direct me to a few threads where I can learn the information I need to pass the quiz, I would be grateful.

Regards,
Joe

UnkindMuse

Gold Member
Jcsef said:
luke2300 said:

Please do not refer to me as your "mate".

I appreciate the help you have been able to offer, although very lacking.

If you could simply direct me to a few threads where I can learn the information I need to pass the quiz, I would be grateful.

Regards,
Joe

Yeah mate. A lot of it is based in the rules, the others are common sense - at least I think so, it's been a while. Just look on the rule topics, do ctrl + F and search for whatever it's asking for. Simple lol.

jcsef

Silver Member
Thanks guys. I finally did it. Now my app is pending review. oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.