What's new

The new 15 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Alright I am a very Experienced Roleplayer, And My first impression was, Oh, Looks good, And serious ganna try it out, I start out the quiz, All basic RP Questions, But than I get, What is the Limit for Robbing banks, What is the Max Scam limit.

Please, That is stupid, How can we know this? I had to waste an hour trying the quiz 5 times, And making an account, Making this, activating the account.

Just please tell me the answers to this, And Make new player's life easier, Also consider this a suggestion.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
So you got banned on one account after failing the quiz 3 times then made a new one without posting an unban appeal? So that's ban evading for starters and the quix is simple IF you read the rules, found here on the forum.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74

Rule 19 might interest you a lot actually, because that tells you the specifics. If you're a good and eperienced RPer then you shouldn't fail the quiz more than once. And you may only fail once if you've never played the server before and don't know what to expect!

So actually read the forums and rules etc before just "diving in" then telling us to "make life easier" for people who are poor RPers when we're aiming for a heavy RP server!

Anonymous

Actually, The questions I couldn't answer had no connections with my Roleplay skills, So please don't start a flame war, But you don't know what your talking about, And No I said 5 As a Exageration, I did it twice, Because I knew the third time was a ban, And you as a moderator or whatever you are, Need to do your job correctly because right now you look like a selfish gossip.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Unril66 said:
Actually, The questions I couldn't answer had no connections with my Roleplay skills, So please don't start a flame war, But you don't know what your talking about, And No I said 5 As a Exageration, I did it twice, Because I knew the third time was a ban, And you as a moderator or whatever you are, Need to do your job correctly because right now you look like a selfish gossip.

1) The questions are all aimed at RP skills and application of these skills to the server, so you should know to read the rules and understand them before attempting a quiz for a second time and then claiming that "no-one will ever know the answers unless they've played" because all the answers are available on the forums which are open to everyone.
2) Flame war? No I was having a go at you for suggesting to make the quiz easier less than a month after the quiz was intentionally made harder to stop poor/low level RPers getting into the server.
3) Using an exaggeration of 250% is just stupid seeing as you did the quiz twice, why not just say "I did it twice" instead of "like 5 times" it doesn't make it more impressive, instead it just makes you look like a ban evader.
4) I'm not a moderator, or an admin, I'm a moderator of a private board of one of the official legal factions, I don't have a job specifically to help you on the forums, I chose to tell you that you need to learn/read the rules, it's not a part of my job description at all.

Finally you need to sort your attitude out a bit. No point joining a server and then when someone tells you that you've made a lot of islly mistakes getting all defensive.

PS For future reference moderators/admins have light blue names on the forum.

Anonymous

And here is a suggestion for you, Stop acting like an asshole, Because the way you answer people, You just start crap, This is why I'm not even giving this server a chance, Because this is the kind of answer I get when I ask a simple question for help, So you can go fuck yourself and your crappy service, And I hope you keep answering your new players like this you low-brained redneck.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Unril66 said:
Please, That is stupid, How can we know this? I had to waste an hour trying the quiz 5 times, And making an account, Making this, activating the account.

Just please tell me the answers to this, And Make new player's life easier, Also consider this a suggestion.

You weren't asking a simple question, you called the relativley easy quiz stupid and started moaning about it and asking for is removal. The experienced players of this community have been asking for over 6months for the quiz to be made harder and then a new guy comes along and can't be bothered to even read the rules before complaining about the quiz and effectivley demanding the answers be handed to him on a silver platter and the quiz be removed.

Oh and feel free to call me whatever you want, it's merely showing that you are of lower intelligence to me. I have actually made a guide to the old quiz if you checked the guides and tutorials section, I enjoy helping people, I just don't like helping people who can't help themselves.

I am actually laughing at you calling me a low brained redneck, seeing as that is grammatically incorrect- what do you mean by low brained, my brain is low in my body? Uhh..... Secondly I'm in the top 3% in my country (England) in academia(Education to you) and plan on applying to several of the top tier universities in the country for the hardest course available in the country in a few months time. And to top that all off I'm not a redneck as, despite being white, I do have black and asian friends and infact my best friend is from Pakistan and I'm a generally nice guy :)

All in all I don't really want you on the server in any case :)

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
See what happens when you try to help idiots Mark? Just don't bother with him. It's been said many times:
If you can't pass the RP quiz, re-read the rules and check some guides. If you fail after you do that, you simply don't belong here.

Rasta

Retired Admin
Administrative Interjection

The administrative team have reviewed the contents in this thread.
We have decided to take action [against the topic / against the posters] of this thread as it either breaks server rules or contains inappropriate material.

Action Taken: Ban
Reason/Details: Mark explained rather nicely, thank you for that Mark. Now you will receive a permanent ban from this forum board as your actions or attitude is not acceptable in this community, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.