What's new

The Christmas Screenshot Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grits

Bronze Member
dexev said:
Grits said:
This competition is way beyond fair. It should be broken into categories.

People with cam hacks are obvious winners.

It's like putting up a Lamborghini against a unmodified Toyota pickup from the 90s.
not really, you don't need $200k to install cam hack, literally anyone can do it.

I'm assuming you're the kind of person who would race and old man with a walker and win if somebody said the reward was 1000$?

TommyB

Owner
Re: RE: Re: The Christmas Screenshot Contest!

Grits said:
dexev said:
Grits said:

It's like putting up a Lamborghini against a unmodified Toyota pickup from the 90s.
not really, you don't need $200k to install cam hack, literally anyone can do it.

I'm assuming you're the kind of person who would race and old man with a walker and win if somebody said the reward was 1000$?
what
LMFAO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gussy

Retired Admin
Grits said:

Enb should also be ignored. The only thing that should matter is the show texture and picture.

And at least let there be some reward for those who tried. And anybody that posted an image regardless what it was counts as a submission.

That's the way competitions work..

As a photographer I take part in some photo competitions and I go up against people with £40k worth of gear and equipment and spend weeks trying to get a single best photo and that have all the best flagship gear and have being doing it for years and I also go against people who just take a random photo with their Nokia 3310, You'll always get the people that have better equipment and people who don't, that's part of the competition. You all still have the same chance of winning. Eyecandy isn't everything.

Anyways a quote from Earl on the first page

Earl said:
WendyLady said:
Wonderful idea for the festive season! I hope users who prefer to use 'default' San Andreas (no EMB's) will also be considered for their creativity! :)
I actually prefer the vanilla, unmodded look of San Andreas, so if you want to win my vote - that's the way to go. :p

dex

Donator
Grits said:
totes

Bauer

Retired Admin
Gussy said:
Grits said:

Enb should also be ignored. The only thing that should matter is the show texture and picture.

And at least let there be some reward for those who tried. And anybody that posted an image regardless what it was counts as a submission.

That's the way competitions work..

As a photographer I take part in some photo competitions and I go up against people with £40k worth of gear and equipment and spend weeks trying to get a single best photo and that have all the best flagship gear and have being doing it for years and I also go against people who just take a random photo with their Nokia 3310, You'll always get the people that have better equipment and people who don't, that's part of the competition. You all still have the same chance of winning. Eyecandy isn't everything.

Anyways a quote from Earl on the first page

Earl said:
WendyLady said:
Wonderful idea for the festive season! I hope users who prefer to use 'default' San Andreas (no EMB's) will also be considered for their creativity! :)
I actually prefer the vanilla, unmodded look of San Andreas, so if you want to win my vote - that's the way to go. :p

It's all about a good composition and good lighting. :thumbup:

Grits

Bronze Member
JayEast's winning photo, clearly, reminded me of this

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hcEN5C-OMDo[/video]

Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.