What's new

The Best RP (Helper Application question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
This question is mainly for "Head of Helpers"... If there is one!

So, I was thinking about applying but the question "What is your best RP" or something like that. What if people don't have "a best RP", maybe they like them all but just don't have a specific one?

What do you do?

Pandovix

Donator
I'd also appreciate an answer to this.
It was this question which really deterred me from applying, I don't see how those people who refuse to pick their best RP situation cannot be a helper, I fail to see how it's even relevant to the job and point of a helper.

Dexter_Colt

Donator
I believe it's a good question, so the helper administration can determine whether or not you have good roleplay experiences on the server rather than "I found this dood and shot him wit my ak47 cuz of boredom", where as in this section you can explain what you've experienced in the past from some of your most enjoyable moments in RCRP. Perhaps you cannot put it in order like nr 1 2 and 3.. But you should try somehow and explain what were one of you favorite moments if you're having a hard time choosing your all time favorite? :cool: - I believe it tells a few things about you and your roleplay style, hence why it's a good question.

Pandovix

Donator
Dexter_Colt said:
I believe it's a good question, so the helper administration can determine whether or not you have good roleplay experiences on the server rather than "I found this dood and shot him wit my ak47 cuz of boredom", where as in this section you can explain what you've experienced in the past from some of your most enjoyable moments in RCRP. Perhaps you cannot put it in order like nr 1 2 and 3.. But you should try somehow and explain what were one of you favorite moments if you're having a hard time choosing your all time favorite? :cool: - I believe it tells a few things about you and your roleplay style, hence why it's a good question.

Yes but clearly your knowledge of RP and your personality and mature-ness is shown through the other questions along with your personal progress on the server could be taken into consideration, such as factions and such, rendering this question as useless, or at least not worth writing 400 words about.

Dexter_Colt said:
"I found this dood and shot him wit my ak47 cuz of boredom"

I'm pretty sure someone who wrote the rest of their application well and to a passable standard wouldn't then write something like this? If you understand, but I respect that you guys want to go into detail on who you hire as previously there were Helpers everywhere, however I don't think it's doing any good. I still rarely see a Helper answer the most simple questions asked via /n unless the person asking the question continues to spam it.

Status
Not open for further replies.