What's new

Texture question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedHawk

I was playing today, and noticed that two buildings were a bit blurry. Any idea why?
fmJv3Jd.png

Desiner

Silver Member
I've the same problem, and I think this is because of the snow mods we have. These mods make these buildings so blurry.

Morgan

Donator
Desiner said:
I've the same problem, and I think this is because of the snow mods we have. These mods make these buildings so blurry.
lol
It's because standard san andreas doesn't have enough memory for that, so you need to download a stream memory fix.

Desiner

Silver Member
Morgan said:
Desiner said:
lol
It's because standard san andreas doesn't have enough memory for that, so you need to download a stream memory fix.
That's what I said, the snow mods causes that problem and that can be fixed by downloading streammemfix and put the files in your GTA SA directory.

Kane

Bronze Member
It might be your SnowMod that's causing the issue but if you get rid of it and you still have the texture issue, I suggest you get a StreamFix.

ROFL

Retired Admin
I assume by the inactivity of this topic that the problem has been solved. However if you still have any issues regarding this or anything else, feel free to make another topic or PM me or any other helper to unarchive this topic. Locked and Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.