What's new

Tell me something

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguy

Hello RCRP! Please tell me the features of the server and what make's the server specail. I'm thinking joining this server. Thanks! :dancer:

Giga

Donator
Hello, theguy.

First of all, welcome to the Red County Roleplay community! We have a nice community, (some) people in this community are friendly enough to help the newbies. Second, the SA-MP server has a unique script. From the background, houses, vehicles, businesses, factions, and of course, the unique community in general. ;)

That's all I can say. I'll let other players post about what they think about the server's unique community.

Regards,
Robster the Gigabyte

theguy said:
Hello RCRP! Please tell me the features of the server and what make's the server specail. I'm thinking joining this server. Thanks! :dancer:

Well, as you might have already gathered. This is a Heavy Roleplay server for SAMP on Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Alot of people play RCRP daily and the script is unique. RCRP gains new Roleplayers everyday from all around the world so there's always someone to Roleplay with online. Once you fill out a 'Master Account' application you then create your first character through the Master Account (MA) system.

Once you've created your character and have then loaded up the server you'll then be ready to enter the age and stuff for your character. After that process you then have to read through and complete a tutorial. You can also check the 'Guides and Tutorials' section for help however before filling out your application and playing be sure to read the RCRP Rules found in the 'RCRP Rules' section.

You won't regret your stay here at RCRP, happy Roleplaying!

-Daniel

Mac

Donator
Most of the stuff the people above me included is true! But, there are factions, and different homes and cars to buy! You can do jobs to earn money or become a cold blooded killer. It's really fun to do what you want, and whatever you want! Make sure you keep up on the rules though!

Sweety786

Bronze Member
This is only server scripted in Red County, with such a huge community and decent player-base. Gamemode was made by Alec from scratch, its not edited gamemode. Server's feature are unique, which you wont find it in other servers. Roleplay provided by the community create the sense of realism in the player's mind, which makes it more interesting.

Andrew_Cerb

Donator
Welcome to RCRP. So far they included pretty much alot. Let me see if I can atleast try to name a few.

• [*] We have unique factions. Factions unlike any other server. For Example: Aperture, Axiom and SADVLA.
    [*] Faction Systems- You might find new equipment that also is not seen on other servers like a stretcher.
    [*] Community. People play daily and have fun. Our helpers and admins are helpful as long as you follow the rules and the people can be great friends (when you don't start fighting with them).
    [*] Jobs- You can find a few unique jobs like Sweeper (Cleaning Palomino Creek, you can actually see trash on the road and as soon as you drive over them, they disappear.)
    Coal Miner, delivery, trucker, maintenance worker which cleans the streets.
    [*] Location- Mostly, RP servers are located at major cities like Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. Our server mainly RPs at Bone County, Red County and Flint County.
    [*] Many working systems- Lottery systems, car dealerships, fishing, Speed Cameras, Fire Scripts, Paycheck systems and many more.
    [*] Housing- You have 1 block(building) inside you may find different apartments, which increases the total houses in our server.
    [*] Furniture- You can buy furniture like TVs, Computers, Lamps, Couches, Beds and place them randomly in your house with your own free choice.
    [*] Helpful Community and very good RPing- For example right now we started roleplaying Snow in the server, including flu, sickness, coldness, warm clothes and also everyone(hopefully) downloaded the snow mod to make it feel more realistic.

And many more features that can't be listed. So head down to http://www.redcountyrp.com and hit the register button! You will not regret it.
Hope to see you in-game.
-Andrey

Will be locked in 2 hours.

Mac

Donator
Along with what he said, We also have secret factions. And many commands and special features you wouldn't find in other servers! We decorate our county, and we add snow to make it look like winter, summer, and etc. We stride to make it the best possible community for the players!

ThePasst

Retired Admin
I hope they convinced you to join the server and take a look ;) it's always the best thing to find out yourself, as it makes it more fun (in my opinion).
But I can tell you that this is an unique server and you will not regret joining it.
Feel free to make any other topic here if you require help with some things.

~Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.