What's new

Teamspeak Issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Donator
Hello all,

Suddenly, I've discovered this issue, where none of the server icon's are found. I can't see a single icon in teamspeak. I have had this issue in the past and eventually it came right. I know for sure that it is something server side, because my port is open and the issue is only on RC:RP teamspeak. Can anyone help? this is really annoying!

33lchfo.jpg

Kiwi

Donator
Mueller said:
Got three of these warnings too, no idea why it happens.
It is really strange. I know for sure it is server side, because I cleared my cache, and upon connecting to other servers, the icons load right away. The two RC:RP teamspeaks seem to be the exception...

Anonymous

To be truthful, I have never had this problem at all and i'm always on teamspeak. Are you sure you have the latest version of the client, currently 3.0.16. If you do, have you tried downgrading your client to another version such as 3.0.15?

I have noticed in the chat sometimes there have been errors about teamspeak icons in relation to groups and channels but never user icons:
Code:
<14:06:58> The icon for server group "Technical Rescue Service" was not found.
<14:06:58> The icon for channel "Assistant Chief - Vacant" (3876) was not found.
Are you trying to load one of these icons? If it is a problem with the teamspeak server, we can do nothing but wait till it has been resolved.

When this happens again, please can you post a picture in the chat as it'll help to find the problem.

Kind Regards,
Peach.

Kiwi

Donator
Peach said:
To be truthful, I have never had this problem at all and i'm always on teamspeak. Are you sure you have the latest version of the client, currently 3.0.16. If you do, have you tried downgrading your client to another version such as 3.0.15?

I have noticed in the chat sometimes there have been errors about teamspeak icons in relation to groups and channels but never user icons:
Code:
<14:06:58> The icon for channel "Assistant Chief - Vacant" (3876) was not found.
Are you trying to load one of these icons? If it is a problem with the teamspeak server, we can do nothing but wait till it has been resolved.

When this happens again, please can you post a picture in the chat as it'll help to find the problem.

Kind Regards,
Peach.
Funny you mention those two icons in particular, they are both ones that I have used or edited. By the way, I did post an image of the chat.

Anonymous

Kiwi said:
Peach said:

Code:

Kind Regards,
Peach.
Funny you mention those two icons in particular, they are both ones that I have used or edited. By the way, I did post an image of the chat.

I'm sorry, I meant it when you "Couldn't see a single icon in teamspeak".

At the moment I am looking through the FD channels and I can see every single one, it's probably a problem with permissions that need over looking.

Kind Regards,
Peach.

Kiwi

Donator
Peach said:
Kiwi said:
Peach said:

Code:

Kind Regards,
Peach.

I'm sorry, I meant it when you "Couldn't see a single icon in teamspeak".

At the moment I am looking through the FD channels and I can see every single one, it's probably a problem with permissions that need over looking.

Kind Regards,
Peach.
It could be perms actually. I uploaded an icon to the teamspeak and it never showed up in the list at all. I uploaded the icons for 'Tactical Rescue Service', and 'Assistant Chief', yesterday[/b]and apparently a few have the same issue as you. I do find it strange how it only happens on these two teamspeak servers.

Cheers for your input, Peach, hopefully will get the issue sorted.

Kiwi

Donator
Edit: aren't able to create channels or upload files to any of the file browsers and they are getting error messages. Something is wrong with the teamspeak...

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
This should be fixed now.

Please check if it's working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.