What's new

Teamspeak channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corne

Donator
I have a channel on RC:RP's teamspeak channel but I lost the rights and the password of it. It's called "Corne's Grave (Left RC:RP!)". What should I do in order to get it back?

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,

In order to claim your rights to the channel; you will have to contact a Management team member(TommyB, I advice), and ask for it to be set to you again!(might have to prove that you're the owner, though)
This is the fastest way, otherwise, I believe you should submit a support ticket(?).

Cheers,
Jackson.

Meyrick

Retired Admin
You could also send your unique ID to Management+, tell them the channel that you need channel admin in, and it'll be able to be done whilst you're offline.

Meyrick

Giga

Donator
Actually, you'll just need to make an /assistance tagging an Administrator and state your concern. Teamspeak administrators have the ability to set channel groups such as channel admin.

Karner

Banned
Giga said:
Actually, you'll just need to make an /assistance tagging an Administrator and state your concern. Teamspeak administrators have the ability to set channel groups such as channel admin.

This.

Poke me on TS if you see me and I'll sort it out for you

Meyrick

Retired Admin
Meyrick said:
You could also send your unique ID to Management+, tell them the channel that you need channel admin in, and it'll be able to be done whilst you're offline.

Meyrick

Completely read your post wrong, Giga is right and I shouldn't be browsing the forum at 4am.

Status
Not open for further replies.