What's new

Teamspeak Channel Wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyB

Owner
Hello there everyone. On the third of April, which is 7 days from now, Alec and I will be conducting a wipe of inactive Teamspeak channels. We will be wiping channels that do not have an owner listed in either the name or the description, or channels that are owned by players that are long gone. This could range from permanently banned or been gone/banned for a length higher than two years.

If you want your channel to remain as it is then you must ensure that your channel has your name stated as an owner in either the channel's description or the name, otherwise it may be deleted.

If you find that your channel is deleted during the wipe then you may get it back by contacting either Alec or myself with a link to your donation topic. If we found out that you lied about your channel being wiped in order to gain a second channel then you will be permanently banned from Teamspeak and all of your channels will be deleted.

Please don't forget to mark your name in your channels as it could potentially create extra, unneeded work for Alec and myself.
Thanks!

Jboi

Lead Administrator
Right now my channel isn't linked to me because I recently switched computers, anyway I could get that channel back under my ownership? I currently go as "Russki - Jboi" on the teamspeak. My channel says "Jboi's Trailer All Welcome" so it's somewhat obvious it's mine as well.

Giga

Donator
Channel "Robster the Gigabyte" is owned by myself, and is still alive.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Giga said:

Giga you noob. He means write in the channel description that you own it. Like this for your channel, "Owner: Teh Major Noob Giga"

Giga

Donator
Tanye said:
Giga said:

Giga you noob. He means write in the channel description that you own it. Like this for your channel, "Owner: Teh Major Noob Giga"

But I wanna say it!

TommyB

Owner
Jboi said:
Right now my channel isn't linked to me because I recently switched computers, anyway I could get that channel back under my ownership? I currently go as "Russki - Jboi" on the teamspeak. My channel says "Jboi's Trailer All Welcome" so it's somewhat obvious it's mine as well.
As I said in the original post, if your channel has your name written somewhere in it, it will not be wiped. Feel free to contact any Teamspeak admin in order to get your privileges for the channel back.

Status
Not open for further replies.