What's new

Stolen Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys i've got a little problem. I had a break. My character name was Patryk_Strzalkowski. Durning my break a silly kid from my neighborhood stole my account when he was in my house. He changed my account nickname. He can't play rp and got ban. Today i want play with my cousin (John Harlyson) and nickname is wrong. I asked him and he said "I changed account name and got ban". I'm angry now becouse RC RP is the best roleplay for me. I want retrive my account. I've got some screenshots, if you want it ...

Grafix

Donator
You may get your account back.. but passwords in this server are all encrypted so they are impossible to read by anything except the server... so not even alec can recover them.

If your IP has been range banned I would suggest posting in the UCP section or the unban appeal section.

I don't have got ip ban. I only want my lvl back. I've got 6-7 lvl. It isnt low. I've got some screenshoots, i was in motorheads etc.

Connor_Evans

Donator
Well post an unban appeal and explain what happened, then try and sort something out. but unfortunately i doubt you can receive your level 6-7 again :/

Ink

Retired Admin
Post here and wait for Alec - http://www.rc-rp.com/f44-user-control-panel-accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.