What's new

Special End of Summer Donation Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyB

Owner
Its been a while since this has been done, but I've decided to bring back the age old $100,000 ingame per £ donated to RCRP for a limited amount of time. From now until the end of Friday (August 31st), all donations submitted to RCRP will give the player a cash bonus of $100,000 per £ donated to the server. You can submit a donation to the server here.

A complete rewrite of the server's website is set to release in the coming days and this functionality is not built into the new premium system. As such, I decided to enable it one last time (first time since 2014 btw) before it's removed for good. Get it while you can!

Smally

Retired Admin
There have been a lot of concerns regarding the impact this will have on the economy. To make it clear one day isn't going to make any difference or have a massive impact at all.

Since January 1st this year, Silver Trading has taken 146 million out of the server economy. Meaning that even if during this just over 24 hour special people managed to donate in total £1460 the economy would be no worse off than it was in January this year. That being said, the economy could do with some money injecting into it as the property market has become very stale in recent months.

If you have any valid concerns or questions about the impact this WONT have on the economy then feel free to PM me.

Smally

Retired Admin
The donation special has now ended, if you donate from this point onward you will no longer receive the cash benefit so please do not expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.