What's new

Sorry for posting here but make sure to read it please

HPierce

Bronze Member
I applied here from 2 days I can't remember, Still waiting for approval to my master account to Join IG. So I wish I could be accepted to join IG.

khaled

Gold Member
You gotta be patient, usually that is finished in a few hours or about a day. Not sure why it would take that long but, you just gotta be patient.

HPierce

Bronze Member
Khaled said:
You gotta be patient, usually that is finished in a few hours or about a day. Not sure why it would take that long but, you just gotta be patient.
I will be patient but just cause I saw many players here Isn't accepted also so I did this to make an Admin take a look on my Master account approval request that's it.

Yassin

Retired Admin
If your MA name is Jamie123, then you never even submitted an application due to not filling out our Server Quiz. Do that and your application will be reviewed.

HPierce

Bronze Member
My name is Harry_Pierce not Jamie123 also Where to answer this quiz? in what section?

Yassin

Retired Admin
Head to redcountyrp.com and register an account there. The only master account linked to your IP address/email is Jamie123. There is no Master Account by the name of Harry_Pierce. Forum Accounts are not Master Accounts.