What's new

Something About Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I won an auction for a flat, which is this; viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89360
It's been a week and a half (I believe) since I won in this auction, but still, I can't do the deal with the owner, which I think is now in-active. Does this mean that I can now buy another house because the owner of this flat is now in-active?

Charles

Retired Admin
Hello there! Have you tried PMing the person on the forum? If you've already tried contacting them and they appear to be inactive what I'd personally do is post a complaint on them with a link to the auction topic, Hopefully then an Administrator will review it. You shouldn't have to purchase another home just because the auction poster is inactive, I believe an Administrator will sort it out for you and try to get that same flat for you. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to post them below...

-Good luck!

The one who posted the post about the Auction said that he only posted that for his friend, that means it is not his item, and he said I need to keep searching for the REAL owner of the flat.

Charles

Retired Admin
If he was the poster of the auction, then it should still be his responsibility. Post a complaint using his Forum name and you can let him explain the story. You can also try getting in touch with an Administrator.

-Good luck!

Pandovix

Donator
The Helpers Team cannot assist with this in anyway really.
You'll have to contact TommyB I believe as he can just set the house to your character's name, and then remove the money off your account if the owner is completely inactive. If this completely failed, that make a complaint upon the seller of the property, and it shall be dealt with that way.
If you have any other questions, feel free to create another topic regarding it, or alternatively, PM an Administrator/Helper.

Locked and archived as the original question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.