What's new

[Solved] What could i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radi

Silver Member
I'm temp banned for 7 days in my eyes it is a wrong ban, but i'm not allowed to post an unban appeal.
Which punishment could i get if i would post an unban apply since i think it's a wrong ban.

Jambo

Donator
I think you should just wait and be patient, I mean maybe it was the wrong ID.

Just wait and it'll be over before you know it. It's only a week.

Radi

Silver Member
No, He dindt ban the wrong id. But he thought that i killed a suspect who was going to jail.
But i dont want to wait 6 days due a wrong ban.

Bogdan

Silver Member
If you have solide evidence that is was a un-fair ban than you should post a unban appeal.
At least this is my opinion.

Radi

Silver Member
I have a witness, But no screens or logs. Due i thought it was a fake ban.
Due it's a time ban i'm still not sure for asking an unban, But it's still 6 days.
I'm also trying to get intouch with smokey to ask what i did wrong.

Dodo

Donator
Takeshu said:
I have a witness, But no screens or logs. Due i thought it was a fake ban.
Due it's a time ban i'm still not sure for asking an unban, But it's still 6 days.
I'm also trying to get intouch with smokey to ask what i did wrong.

If you're posting here for people to feel sorry for you then explain them why you were banned:

You were arresting my 'friend' while I was just rping to be his friend as I was undercover, as I stated on the department radio.
I insulted you IG as I was rp-ing to be part of a gang and be all tough and shit. Then you left, you got up on a hill, you got your scope (Which you are not supposed to have, looking at your rank) and you killed an FBI-agent without a reason!! If you have a reason please give a valid reason and not the reason: He insulted me IC'ly, QQ

I was actually pissed off and when I saw you were banned for 7 days I was happy, cuz you had no reason as a police to shoot an FBI-agent!! (even if you were a criminal you wouldn't randomly shoot someone!)

This ban is deserved and you shouldn't be unbanned as it was pure DM, I am also making a case out of this because this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. A LEO killed a FBI-Agent who was undercover.

Radi

Silver Member
I've killed you with ic reasons, And i dindt even knew you where fbi after i killed you.

((1)) = Insulting.
((2)) = Assault of a cop
((3)) = Helping a suspect resisting in a arrest

-------------------------------------------------

((1)) Having problems at home
((2)) 1 Pet died that day.
((3)) Had an 1 at school. (( Due she lost it ))

Dodo

Donator
Takeshu said:
I've killed you with ic reasons, And i dindt even knew you where fbi after i killed you.

((1)) = Insulting.
((2)) = Assault of a cop
((3)) = Helping a suspect resisting in a arrest

-------------------------------------------------

((1)) Having problems at home
((2)) 1 Pet died that day.
((3)) Had an 1 at school. (( Due she lost it ))

I had reasons for all those 3 IC reasons, as I was being undercover. I also didn't assault you, I held your hand away /me attempts to hold Takeshu's hand. Cuz you were unnecessary peperspraying my 'friend'.
As for the OOC reasons, well I understand that that isn't the best that could happen in 1 day, but I do think you shouldn't kill me for OOC problems which you take IC.

Radi

Silver Member
Yea, But it was all rply. But:

Lock or remove. Patrick already answered on ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.