What's new

[Solved] The /rob command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Could someone explain it in more detail for me for my guide. Would be much appreciated, I would go test it in game but it'd be a tad non-RP... :p Preferably someone who has been in a robbery as the leader or whatever they are :) Thanks

Frisker

Donator
What you actually wanna know? From my experience, the /rob system works like this: First, someone high enough level does /rob, and then he does /robinvite to people he has planned to do the robbery with. After they are all ready, they head to Blueberry Liquor Store, there's a marker behind it. Then they head inside where's another marker, if I'm right in the marker that's inside there has to be atleast 1 robber all the time, in that marker they collect the cash, and when they leave it they must survive for 10 minutes without getting killed.

There may be some errors, it may have updated from the time I did robbery last time, maybe last June or something..

Radi

Silver Member
1: /rob start (( min = level 4 ))
2: Find some members, when they come ask if they go to the 2 circeling red guys icon. /rob invite id/part of the name.
3: if you got the members (( min = 3 )), you do /rob continue.
4: you need to go to the bb liquor store. When you are with all the invited members in the circle you do another time /rob continue.
5: The leader heads in the store circle and does another time /rob continue and the money is getting stolen (( only the leader can start the rob steal thingy ))

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
That's awesome! Thanks guys, I was just a tad worried about trying to use the command myself seeing as I'm in charge of the courts etc!

What's the outcomes? The police and general public are informed I assume and then how long do you have to stay in the circle after the /rob continue (Is it 10mins IN the red cricle or...?). And also how much does a robbery earn, is it randomized between 2 numbers or always a set amount? And how much is this amount?

Frisker

Donator
Mark_Fleur said:
That's awesome! Thanks guys, I was just a tad worried about trying to use the command myself seeing as I'm in charge of the courts etc!

What's the outcomes? The police and general public are informed I assume and then how long do you have to stay in the circle after the /rob continue (Is it 10mins IN the red cricle or...?). And also how much does a robbery earn, is it randomized between 2 numbers or always a set amount? And how much is this amount?

The police gets message of robbery in progress when they go to the BB liquor and do /rob continue, and when they flee from the store we get another message.
And the longer they stay in the store the more they get money from it. So it's possible even to get like 1000000 dollars from there, but you need to stay there for ages to get that amount. I think the normal amounts people steal from there varies from 10grands to 50-100 grands, I dunno.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Frisker said:
Mark_Fleur said:

The police gets message of robbery in progress when they go to the BB liquor and do /rob continue, and when they flee from the store we get another message.
And the longer they stay in the store the more they get money from it. So it's possible even to get like 1000000 dollars from there, but you need to stay there for ages to get that amount. I think the normal amounts people steal from there varies from 10grands to 50-100 grands, I dunno.

Ok that's really useful and enough for me to finish that section of my guide :)

Thanks a lot everyone!`

Status
Not open for further replies.