What's new

[Solved] TeamSpeak 3 Issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

Donator
Hello, before I say anything, yes I know you think this is miss-categorized since this is for SA:MP connection issues with the server but I am in SASP and using TS3 with SA:MP and it's causing issues, so I feel I should be able to get help here. Basically what has been happening is that I am in TeamSpeak and for some reason my GTA has been lagging massively to the point where I got my first ping kick (my pings average is about 120), as well as my game lagged so bad that my mouse/keyboard movements were delayed for when I moved in game. So I /q and check my Task Manager and to my mind blowing surprise, my TS3 client is just hogging the crap out of my entire computers resources, not sure why :rant: :bomb: . Can someone PLEASE help shed some light as to maybe what is going wrong?

tPR3x7c.png

Kane

Bronze Member
Re: TeamSpeak 3 Issue!

Maybe your TeamSpeak plugins, if you're using any? Are you running a TS overlay?

Deadmau5

Donator

Kane said:
Maybe your TeamSpeak plugins, if you're using any? Are you running a TS overlay?

No I cannot use a TS overlay, they never worked. The only plugins currently running are:

-AppScanner - This just shows what programs I am running.

ClientQuery - Offers the ability to remotely control it over a certain port (never used that before, disabling it now)

Tiger

Donator

Is this solved? I've patrolled with you all day and everything seemed fine. :whistling:

Deadmau5

Donator

I think so, I have tried a few methods and have been monitoring my computers usage. It seems I may have found the problem which was "Echo Cancellation" believe it or no. Why it wanted to use so much of my computers resources bottles me. So for now, I believe it's fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.