What's new

[Solved]Quiz bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I'm new here and i constantly when i do the quiz get 14 fault and i watch youtube vids,
And more people saying they get 14 faults is it bugged?

Fleur

Retired Admin
Hm, so you're basically admitting to watching a youtube vid to help you pass with the test?
I'm sorry, Brandon, but in order to play effectively here you're going to have to know server rules and possess basic RP knowledge.
There are a lot of guides you can find HERE that can help you in doing so.

Note : The quiz isn't bugged, if it says your score is 14/15 - you got one wrong question.

Fleur said:
Hm, so you're basically admitting to watching a youtube vid to help you pass with the test?
I'm sorry, Brandon, but in order to play effectively here you're going to have to know server rules and possess basic RP knowledge.

Note : The quiz isn't bugged, if it says your score is 14/15 - you got one wrong question.

Yes i did because i tried it over and over like 15 times.
I dont know it anymore..

Fleur

Retired Admin
Brandon_Shivley said:
Fleur said:

Yes i did because i tried it over and over like 15 times.
I dont know it anymore..

Did you know that it's a bannable offense to do so?
With some basic english skills, you can learn everything you need by reading a few guides and the server rules and information.

Also, one of RCRP's players have created an excellent guide concerning the tutorial.
It doesn't blindly hand out the answers, like the Youtube vid you said earlier. I suggest reading it now.
http://www.rc-rp.com/t19560-guide-on-how-to-pass-the-rp-quiz

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
It's basically impossible to fail the Quiz, if you're reading some basic elementary Roleplaying tutorials. Good luck with the quiz, but DO NOT copy the answers from someone else.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
If you need to watch a video that "gives" you the answers which are wrong then you're oobviosuly not very good at RPing!!!
I made a highly detailed guide which has been previosuly mentioend for people new to RPing who want to pass the quiz and start playing, at the bottom I even listed the most helpful guides to make people like you pass.

Yet you just ignore them skip to youtube videos made in a few minutes and complain?! That guide took around 2hours of my life away and you're trying to tell me you're too lazy to look for it and use it?

Jesus use it!!!

Woodie

Trust me

The quiz its bugged looks, at question 15 you have 4 answers and those are:
No driver-shooting -wich is a official rule
You MAY only WATER EVADE in a police chasing- wich the correct answer because this is not an official rule of RCRP
No blade-killing- wich is true , and its not the answer
You may not spamm commands suck as /report - wich is true, its an official rule of RCRP

But when you chose B you are kicked for wrong answer.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
No you arent >.<

If you failed question 1 you STILL do the whole quiz, then get kicked for getting Q1 wrong.

Read my guide and it says roughly: "You do all the questions and at the end if you got any wrong you are kicked, not when you get them wrong"

Eg that's how people can get 13/15 or below. If it kicked you out when you got the question wrong you could never get more than 1 wrong.

So you may be right from Q15! But that means nothing if you can't get Q6 right...

Status
Not open for further replies.