What's new

[Solved] Object bug that's pissing me off forever now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Donator
Jed said:
http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/Files/SAStreamMemFix2.0.rar

First, extract and copy ├óÔé¼┬Ø Streammemfix.asi ├óÔé¼┼ô from SAStreamMemFix.rar to the root directory of GTA SA. The next step extract and copy ├óÔé¼┼ôVorbisFile.dll├óÔé¼┬Ø and ├óÔé¼┼ôVorbisHook.dll├óÔé¼┬Ø from AsiLoader.rar to the root directory of GTA SA. Overwrite the files you replaced. Remember please make backup files before you overwrite those files.

There are 3 StreamMemFix.asi 's.

Streammemfix2.2_test1.asi
Streammemfix2.2_test2.asi
Streammemfix1.0.asi

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
Enzoforce said:
Jed said:
http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/Files/SAStreamMemFix2.0.rar

First, extract and copy ├óÔé¼┬Ø Streammemfix.asi ├óÔé¼┼ô from SAStreamMemFix.rar to the root directory of GTA SA. The next step extract and copy ├óÔé¼┼ôVorbisFile.dll├óÔé¼┬Ø and ├óÔé¼┼ôVorbisHook.dll├óÔé¼┬Ø from AsiLoader.rar to the root directory of GTA SA. Overwrite the files you replaced. Remember please make backup files before you overwrite those files.

There are 3 StreamMemFix.asi 's.

Streammemfix2.2_test1.asi
Streammemfix2.2_test2.asi

I suggest you try each one seperately. Start with Streammemfix1.0.asi.

Rich

Donator
Done, gonna test if I still have bugs.

EDIT3: I get to the log in screen and I log in, then nothing happens. The camera slowly moves closer towards the giant chicken in Las Payasadas after I logged in.

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
Enzoforce said:

EDIT3: I get to the log in screen and I log in, then nothing happens. The camera slowly moves closer towards the giant chicken in Las Payasadas after I logged in.

Try now.

Rich

Donator
Jed said:
Enzoforce said:

Try now.

Logged in, currently working fine. I'll post here if objects still not load.

Status
Not open for further replies.