What's new

[SOLVED] Need some help, Sort of confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachford111

Hello, The name is Zach.. I just joined the server probably a week ago and started playing a couple of days ago.. But I need a little help..

This server is surely different from others! But what confuses me is the exp points, I'm not gaining any at all, Therefore I'm not able to get a job or get any money.. Whenever I type /help about the points it says you get it with every paycheck.. Well I don't get a paycheck due to the fact I have no job therefore I can't get any points to level 2..

The whole system is pretty confusing so I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what exactly to do? I would surely appreciate it!

Thanks,

- Zach

Major™

Donator
Re: Need some help, Sort of confused.

I do not think you need any type of job for a paycheck/payday, just wait until it says payday at the top right of your screen then head to the PC townhall. Walk upstairs and go to the $ sign then type /signcheck then the numbers in the top right so etc /signcheck 1952. You should gain XP every payday which when you gather enough you can do /buylevel then /buylevel confirm.

Brad

Donator

Paychecks are an automatic thing, regardless of having a job. Every hour on the hour a paycheck is issued to all players that have an online time of more than 30 minutes without paycheck collection (check /stats). Then when you get a paycheck, as 1080p said you go to Town Hall in Palomino, Fort Carson or Angel Pine (walk, don't run!) and navigate the the point to perform the paycheck collection.

Welcome to the server, and best of luck with your future RPing!

RayW

Donator

You need atleast half an hour play time which you can check on your /stats for the current session.
Then when the clock in the corner turns to :00 for example 2:00 or 19:00 then you get the payday which means you have to go to a town hall in PC or FC to collect it with the command /signcheck.

Hope this helps, if you need further help just reply, thank you.

Nick

Donator

Don't think it's been mentioned yet, but to get the clock in the corner, buy a watch from a general store and use /showtime or /time.

Giga

Donator
Awesome! Great to see your query answered. If you have any further concerns, feel free to make another query at this board.

Enjoy your stay and I wish you the best of luck!

L&A

Status
Not open for further replies.