What's new

[Solved] /mycars and /respawncar isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daan_Marston

Hello,

I've been offline for a while and today I wanted to play again on this server. I logged in and wanted to go to my car but it wasn't there, so I typed /respawncar but there is still no car! I also tried /mycars but nothing happened. I asked on the noobchat what to do and they've told me to make a topic, so here it is. Please help me.

DonutSeller

Donator
It doesn't work because you don't own any cars. They got wiped in the vehicle wipe, around one month ago.

Daan_Marston

Donut Seller said:
It doesn't work because you don't own any cars. They got wiped in the vehicle wipe, around one month ago.
All the cars or from the people who weren't active?

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Daan_Marston said:
Donut Seller said:

Yes, if you didn't /secure your car then it got wiped. You could use the /secure command for about 5weeks before it got wiped, henceforth deleting all inactives cars.

Daan_Marston

Mark_Fleur said:
Daan_Marston said:
Donut Seller said:

Yes, if you didn't /secure your car then it got wiped. You could use the /secure command for about 5weeks before it got wiped, henceforth deleting all inactives cars.
Damn, that sucks. But thanks.
kopfschuettel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.