What's new

[Solved] I am being kicked for non RP name, WITH a RP name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.H.

Donator
Hello dear admins!
Few days ago i came up with a new character to be my alt.
I named him Israel Rabinovich.
On the first time i logged with him i got kicked by Daniel Moritz, which is a great admin, that listened to me and let me play, and even warned me that i might get kicked for this name.
Today, i log in, and i got kicked by Charlie Owens for a non-RP name, after that i log back and PM him that this IS a RP name, but he just kicks me again and says to stop arguing.
so i log back and do /assistance, with hope to end this misunderstanding.
TJ PMes me, but he had to go, so i decided to PM Charlie directly, so this is what happend next:

sa-mp-13.jpg

Then he tells me to stop arguing on PM's, i decide not to take the risk getting banned, and here i am.

Can someone explain me why Italian, Russian, Arab, Chinese, Mexican(...) names are welcomed on this "English server" and Jewish names arent??

I really cant understand it...whats the difference? I really hope its not racism or something (although i'm not Jewish) but one big misunderstanding.

If you sill not convinced:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_(name)
Thanks for your time,
Daniel.

Frisker

Donator
Well I think Charlie made mistake there, but I gotta admit that first I thought too that "Israel" can't be anyone's name. World's full of weird names :D

But I suggest you to change it anyway, admins look like that they don't know that kind of name and you may be kicked many times if you continue playing with that name.

D.H.

Donator
I already decided to do it, i just want to hear someones response and show that you might be wrong even if you are an admin, and you must listen and ask.
Maybe he just was in a bad mood or something, everyone makes mistakes...

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
Successful

The Help Request was successful!

Action Taken: N/A
Length: N/A
Reason/Details: I'll make sure you aren't kicked anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.