What's new

[Solved] Donations help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

Donator
Hi. After some months playing on this server, I decided to make a donation because it really deserves it. But I have some questions:

1- Can I donate using an unverified Paypal account? Because I don't want to verify mine.
2- Me and my brother play on this server, but with different accounts. We both want to donate. Can I use the same Paypal account to donate from me and him, but when I create the topic, specify to which server account the benefits will go? Or should I donate and receive the benefits to my IG account and then transfer them to my brother's IG account?
3- Can I donate more than £10 at my first donation? Or I must donate between £1-£9 to be Donator Level 1, and only donate more than £10 at my second donation?
4- In my account, the money is in the EU currency (Euros). If I want to donate ├é┬ú15, should I write ├óÔÇÜ┬¼17.6565 or Paypal will convert it automatically?

Hope you understand my questions, and sorry because my English mistakes, since I'm from Portugal.

Crazy Austin

Donator
What I did with the conversion was just put in your amount, and paypal will convert it for you. Let's say you wanna donate 30 Euros, just put in 30 euros. Paypal will convert it into 25.4 GBP. :)

You can donate as much as you want.

If I were you, I would just donate all in one, and transfer the money to your brother yourself. That would make the process a whole lot easier on Alec. He's a busy man ;)

JP

Donator
Thanks untill now. What about the Paypal account: should it be verified?

Psycadeliiic

Donator
I have no idea about the PP account, anyway i think you should donate sepperately because if you donate all at one, one of you guys will not recieve the donator level.

JP

Donator
I just need to talk with my brother. Ok, so here it is: I may donate to different accoutns, using the same Paypal account, right?

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Yes Alec doesn't mind where the money comes from as long as it's a legal source and he gets it ;) :)

And you can donate as much as you want, if you donate the equivilant to £10 in the first donation you'll just get donator level 2 automatically ;)

Neku

Donator
You cannot donate with a unverified Paypal account, if you attempt to do so, Paypal will direct you to a page where you have to Link a Credit Card to your Paypal Account to complete the Payment.

JP

Donator
Neku said:
You cannot donate with a unverified Paypal account, if you attempt to do so, Paypal will direct you to a page where you have to Link a Credit Card to your Paypal Account to complete the Payment.

Forget it, I donated with my unverified PayPal account and everything was OK. Alec confirmed it and the money was sucessfully transferred.

This topic may be closed. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.