What's new

[SOLVED] AHK when playing in Administrator Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limuz

Donator
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
4,334
It seems that AHK doesn't work when you run SAMP in Administrator Mode (Windows 7)
Does anyone have any idea how I CAN use it when running as Admininistrator?
If I run SAMP as a user I will crash when loading/something explodes in the server.
 

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
3,561
Location
London
Try this:

Press start, and type in 'System Restore' in the search bar.

Open System Restore.

Next.

Click on the bottom one, out of the list of dates. The description would probably be 'Windows Update' and Type 'Critical Update'.

Next.

Finish.

It'll take your PC back a couple days, and hopefully return to the time when your GTA ran correctly. Tell me what happens.
 

Limuz

Donator
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
4,334
Jed said:
Try this:

Press start, and type in 'System Restore' in the search bar.

Open System Restore.

Next.

Click on the bottom one, out of the list of dates. The description would probably be 'Windows Update' and Type 'Critical Update'.

Next.

Finish.

It'll take your PC back a couple days, and hopefully return to the time when your GTA ran correctly. Tell me what happens.
The last one is today on 11:00 and its the only one too...
 

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
3,561
Location
London
Limuz said:
Jed said:
Try this:

Press start, and type in 'System Restore' in the search bar.

Open System Restore.

Next.

Click on the bottom one, out of the list of dates. The description would probably be 'Windows Update' and Type 'Critical Update'.

Next.

Finish.

It'll take your PC back a couple days, and hopefully return to the time when your GTA ran correctly. Tell me what happens.
The last one is today on 11:00 and its the only one too...
And I'm guessing it was not working at around that time either?
 

Limuz

Donator
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
4,334
Jed said:
Limuz said:
Jed said:
Try this:

Press start, and type in 'System Restore' in the search bar.

Open System Restore.

Next.

Click on the bottom one, out of the list of dates. The description would probably be 'Windows Update' and Type 'Critical Update'.

Next.

Finish.

It'll take your PC back a couple days, and hopefully return to the time when your GTA ran correctly. Tell me what happens.
The last one is today on 11:00 and its the only one too...
And I'm guessing it was not working at around that time either?
Last time it worked was like 3 weeks ago
 

Limuz

Donator
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
4,334
Solved.
I found out that it will work when you run AHK in administrator mode too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top