What's new

[Smally + Management] Pending help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kale

Banned
So what I need to click to find my characters on the forums? I got accepted but I can't log in to the homepage. When I go IG, it just says you have no characters yet. So I cant create one when it says wrong password or username. How can I create one now?

Oldi

Platinum Member
Re: Pending help.

Hello.
Click this link and sign in with your Master Account name and your password:
http://redcountyrp.com/dashboard
After Signing in, you'd see 4 empty character slots. Click a blue button that writes ''CREATE'' at any free character slot and continue with the procedure.
Once you're done, get IG and proceed through the tutorial and you'll be able to play! :)

Kale

Banned

Just thats what I mean. I get my password right, username right and all. Been changing it a couple of times too and trying to help myself but no. This is what happens:
VmDDpP0.png

UjK490I.png

Anonymous

Hello there Kale!

ZIs9SNW.png
At the moment I believe there may be two issues wrong; your username may be incorrect or your password may be. Please click on the "Forgot Password" and follow the steps to resetting your password. Please make sure you your username is correct and also you set your password to something memorable when doing this process.

Best of luck!

Anonymous

Kale said:
Thanks for the help but still, did that. I got all those right. It doesn't help.

I forgot to mention that when you make a password, it's case sensitive so make sure caps lock is off when doing so.

I suggest giving it one more try and take your time whilst doing so, even use a different browser if need be. I will tag this for Smally our UCP Developer and Management if there are still problems.

Peach.

Smally

Retired Admin
I cannot find any master account with the name "Kale" could you please send me a PM with the email you used to register, and let me see if I can find your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.