What's new

Skins looking diffrent, changing look of game etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathan_lai

Bronze Member
I saw some screenshots of people on the forums ( With diffrent cars, lighting and skins ), does Red Country Roleplay have their own mod or something like that to make the game look different? If it does, tell me how to install it and give me a link. If it doesn't can you maybe give me a link to a popular mod? ( That can change skins etc. )

Yassin

Retired Admin
jonathan_lai said:
I saw some screenshots of people on the forums ( With diffrent cars, lighting and skins ), does Red Country Roleplay have their own mod or something like that to make the game look different? If it does, tell me how to install it and give me a link. If it doesn't can you maybe give me a link to a popular mod? ( That can change skins etc. )

Those are called modifications or as you said it in short, "Mods". Yes, you can change skins, vehicles, sounds, graphics, effects, roads, grass, trees, skies, colors, weathers, everything can be modded. In this section you can find all the GTA mods on RCRP :luvrcrp:

Check the Modloader on how to download and install modifications into your game. If you need any more help, just post onto this topic/query. :read:

Status
Not open for further replies.