What's new

[Simon/TommyB] Master Accounts & IP Address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas,

I'm getting my Girlfriend to join the server. She plays at my house and I play at her house occasionally also.
She was trying to register and it wouldn't let her due to the fact that she was at my house.
I'd highly appreciate if this issue could get fixed! She's willing to verify in Game and on Teamspeak.
She's a fairly new roleplayer but is willing to abide by the rules and meet the roleplay expectations of the community.
Her forum name is Adriana_Richardson!

Thank's a lot.

Giga

Donator
Re: Master Accounts & IP Address.

In order to register with the same IP address, you need to contact TommyB as, unless this permission was extended to other administrators, he's the only one who can lift the registration blocking.

Remember to keep your proof so you can submit something when an administrator asks you about why you're playing in the same IP address.

Atom

Retired Admin

Another option that is probably much simpler is waiting until she is home to register on her own IP since you registered on your own.

Beats having to contact Tommy about the whole issue.

- Atom

Nadr

Banned

The other posts sums it up, you need an admin to manually give your IP an override permission.

~ Tagged for Simon as he is the Head of UCP.

SimonH

Retired Admin
This is fine.

If you provide your master account name to me in PM, I shall amend it so that your IP shall allow for another MA to be registered.
Please note though, if you log into your master account (either via /login or in game) before she registers, it will block it once again.

BigD can also sort this out for you as he is a master account administrator.
You're best to contact him on Teamspeak as I will be away without a computer for a few days at my police training irl.

Permission has been granted by me however.

- Simon.
Head of Master Accounts

Davis

Administrator
Hello there,

If both you and your girlfriend are able to join teamspeak and confirm that both of you wish to have two MA's on the same IP, I'll sort it for you as soon as possible.

It's best to contact me as Simon's currently inactive as stated.

Thanks!

Cacksii

Retired Admin
More than 24 Hours given and no response, Lock and Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.