What's new

Sexual Harassment

luigifan9

Donator
I play as a male cross dresser dressed as a grandmother, and people sexually harass me all the time. How far do they have to go before I can screenshot and report them? I am getting tired of this happening.

Dexter_Colt

Donator
I only think raping you without yourself agreeing to it is against the rules, otherwise you'd have to deal with IC?

luigifan9

Donator
Dexter_Colt said:
I only think raping you without yourself agreeing to it is against the rules, otherwise you'd have to deal with IC?

Alright, so if someone came up to me and said "I squeeze your boob" Without any RP involved would that not be allowed? Or allowed? I deal with IC atm but like everyone does it.

paskajaakko

Silver Member
You may not force any player into a roleplay with sexual harassment, unless both parties agree OOC'ly. You may not partake in ANY form of paedophilic roleplay.
Those who are found to be breaching this rule will be warned and temporarily banned. Persistant rule breakers may be permanently banned from the server.
- Rule #25.

They are not allowed to sexually harass you unless you say it's fine OOC'ly.
So you can post a complaint if they dont stop.

Dexter_Colt

Donator
luigifan9 said:
Dexter_Colt said:

Alright, so if someone came up to me and said "I squeeze your boob" Without any RP involved would that not be allowed? Or allowed? I deal with IC atm but like everyone does it.

If the person just said it there's nothing you can do about it OOCLY regarding complaints etc.
You'd have to deal with it ICly, either by walk/drive away from that person or fight back.. That's entirely up to you. :thumbup:

- Try and find out if the person is drunk icly too?

paskajaakko said:
You may not force any player into a roleplay with sexual harassment, unless both parties agree OOC'ly. You may not partake in ANY form of paedophilic roleplay.
Those who are found to be breaching this rule will be warned and temporarily banned. Persistant rule breakers may be permanently banned from the server.
- Rule #25.

Yeah well if the person only said once "I'll squeeze your boob" or w/e it shouldn't lead to a complaint, but if the person continues and you tell him to stop via /b or /pm you may be able to report him for his wrong doings.

luigifan9

Donator
Dexter_Colt said:
luigifan9 said:
Dexter_Colt said:

If the person just said it there's nothing you can do about it OOCLY regarding complaints etc.
You'd have to deal with it ICly, either by walk/drive away from that person or fight back.. That's entirely up to you. :thumbup:

- Try and find out if the person is drunk icly too?

paskajaakko said:
- Rule #25.

Yeah well if the person only said once "I'll squeeze your boob" or w/e it shouldn't lead to a complaint, but if the person continues and you tell him to stop via /b or /pm you may be able to report him for his wrong doings.

Alright, thanks for the help.