Server won't LOAD AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Tester
Connection said:
Zodiac said:
Connection said:
Boys, spam the shit out of the Etisalat online chat (if you're unable to call) so they get their team onto it.

They don't know what a fucking 'port' is.
Odd, the one I spoke with specifically asked for certain ports which worked/didn't and informed me there's been several reports previously.
But yeah, you can't really expect much from Etisalat's online support.
I spoke to three different people and in each one I've asked what I previously have. When I asked for an IT/Networking expert, they refused.

:banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Connection

Donator
Zodiac said:
Connection said:
Zodiac said:
Connection said:
Boys, spam the shit out of the Etisalat online chat (if you're unable to call) so they get their team onto it.

They don't know what a fucking 'port' is.
Odd, the one I spoke with specifically asked for certain ports which worked/didn't and informed me there's been several reports previously.
But yeah, you can't really expect much from Etisalat's online support.
I spoke to three different people and in each one I've asked what I previously have. When I asked for an IT/Networking expert, they refused.

:banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:
We're speaking to them rn this shit is hilarious, come on Skype.

DinkDonk

Bronze Member
I spoke with a mentally retarded one along with Connection and he was completely idiot so I insulted him then disconnected.

DinkDonk

Bronze Member
Fucking idiots I spoke with 2 same person different time and he's like "Welcome Back!" LOL

Connection

Donator
d53808b8ab20488caa57689fa6fd210b.png

Yup.

TommyB

Owner
This is clearly an ISP issue. We cannot do a thing to help, so I'll be locking this. Please don't create any further topics about the issue unless it's directly related to our servers. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.