What's new

Server Keeps Restarting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Pawley

bbed9a3a77d642cf888be6e7d4644111.png

So I was normally playing on RCRP, when suddenly my game "freezes", I can still move around and type, but it doesn't seem to send, and the time (top right corner) also freezes. This has happened to me several times before, and it fixes after I rejoin the server. However, this time it did not, and it kept restarting the server and wouldn't allow me to connect. I don't believe this is an issue caused by my connection, as many other SAMP servers and the internet seem to work perfectly fine.

You can't see the server restarting in the screenshot, because it restarts later on and I didn't get a chance to screenshot it.

Thever

Donator
Hey,

This is called a desynchronization, which is mostly caused by a bad internet connection that has brief losses of connection. On rare occasions the problem may lay with the server itself, however I doubt that as we haven't had any other reports about a bad server connection the last few hours.
If possible, try restarting your router or try using internet through a LAN-cable. This usually increases your internet speed and connection stability.

John Pawley

Thever said:
Hey,

This is called a desynchronization, which is mostly caused by a bad internet connection that has brief losses of connection. On rare occasions the problem may lay with the server itself, however I doubt that as we haven't had any other reports about a bad server connection the last few hours.
If possible, try restarting your router or try using internet through a LAN-cable. This usually increases your internet speed and connection stability.

Thank you for replying, all fixed!

I've restarted my router, and it's all good now. I still do find it odd, as my connection was perfectly fine & isn't really that slow, and I was playing on much larger servers (for the first time.. I honestly play nothing but RCRP) and they were functioning well.

Status
Not open for further replies.