What's new

Server IP Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyB

Owner
Hi there, everyone. We've made a few internal changes which have resulted in changes of the SA:MP and TeamSpeak servers. We will not be publishing the numeric IP due to the fact that if you're using the DNS, you will not need to update the IP should we make any more changes in the future. The new IPs are the following:

Main Teamspeak - ts.redcountyrp.com:5000
Emergency Services Teamspeak - ts.redcountyrp.com:9111
SA:MP server - server.redcountyrp.com (Note the port change from 7277 to 7777. As 7777 is the default port in SA:MP, you do not need to add it at the end of the IP. However you can if you wish.)

If you were using the DNS for the servers, you should be able to connect just fine. If you're unable to, open up your command prompt (cmd.exe) and type in "ipconfig /flushdns." If you were using the numeric IP for TeamSpeak, please switch to the DNS.

Thanks.

Giga

Donator
:thumbup:

By the way, was the emergency services teamspeak server port really changed? I'm still able to connect to it with 9111.

Davis

Administrator
Giga said:

By the way, was the emergency services teamspeak server port really changed? I'm still able to connect to it with 9111.
No, it was a mistype, fixed.

Giga

Donator
BigD said:
Giga said:

I saw what you wrote before you edited that. :hmm:

Was the server location migrated by any chance? My minimum ping suddenly turned from 335ms to 303ms.

Davis

Administrator
Giga said:
BigD said:
Giga said:

I saw what you wrote before you edited that. :hmm:

Was the server location migrated by any chance? My minimum ping suddenly turned from 335ms to 303ms.
:whistling:

Nah, it wasn't.

Davis

Administrator
Mark Cambridge said:
My ping is lower too, do you get a better connection using the DNS?
It doesn't make a difference to using the numerical IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.