Script crash?

CloN

IG Name
Winston Carter
IG Faction
SADVLA
Hello everyone. I just left the game because of horrible problem which touches me all the time (third time today). I didn't find anything about it in forums.
The problem is a type of script crash or something, i mean sometimes i'm just driving around with my taxi and the time and velocity freezes (/showtime), I can't see any player and can't do my job properly (for example i can't sweep or drive bus, because the markers doesn't disappear). But I noticed that I still have connection with server, I can write anything, use commands and talk with other players.
Relog does the trick, but after some minutes the problem comes back.

What might be causing this?

//I forgot to add that FPS and ping are normal.

Nadr

Banned
IG Name
Gordon Jones
Not a server/script side issue.

It's your internet provider, when internet is not sent to your computer for a couple seconds(say 3 seconds?) but u don't lose connection, you keep connection but you were lagged into a different virtual world/out of the server data.

This what I've seen people answer to many people before.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

CloN

IG Name
Winston Carter
IG Faction
SADVLA
Yeah possible, but why doesn't it get normal when the lag ends? And why I don't have the same problem on other servers/in other games?

CloN

IG Name
Winston Carter
IG Faction
SADVLA
I've noticed that the problem disappears when I shut off time on the screen - /showtime. Maybe it's accident, but i didn't have any crash since I do it.

Jonas Brooke

Retired Admin
IG Faction
Axiom
The problem you describe is being desynced from the server. You have to relog for it, samp issue.

Jonas Brooke said:
The problem you describe is being desynced from the server. You have to relog for it, samp issue.
That is exactly what I would say. Its not a script problem, it happens with me all the time. Like you mentioned, a simple re-log does the trick, I am unaware of any other fixes for it.