What's new

SAMP crashes

xLolickx

Bronze Member
Well,my friend downloaded SAMP and when he tries to enter a server it says SA:MP an exception occured

Dexter_Colt

Donator
I believe he have modded his GTA heavily, or just made a mistake when it comes to modding, try running samp with no additional mods and see if this problem stil exists.

- So delete all your mods, then try and re-install GTA San Andreas afterwards SAMP and see if this helps.

Dexter_Colt

Donator
It might be his OS then.

Try and right click onto the SAMP icon and go into properties, compality and then select any other version than he currently is.

From then, try and connect to any server and choose a different package/version each time, and make sure samp is version 0.3d too.

Frisker

Donator
Oblivious question - does the single player work? And what version of SA your friend is having?(You can check by going to the main menu in single player, and looking at right bottom corner, if you don't see any numbers there then it's the right version, but if there's numbers like v1.01 or v2.0 then it's the wrong one, and downgrader patch needs to be used.

Morgan

Donator
I Got a very very old GTA SA CD. When i'm downloading SA-MP it crashtes All the time.
What i did to fix this: downloaded a crack and CD fix

xLolickx

Bronze Member
He obviously cracked his GTA SA,he checked for the right version and it is I just cant undestand the problem it wont work..