What's new

Same issue again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreiwow2

I still can't log into my account andreiwow2.

And I also can't check the archieve to see why my last post was archieved, this is the third time I make this post and I really want to get some help :wavecry:

keken

Donator
andreiwow2 said:
keken said:
Any specific screens/videos that might would help?

It say my password is incorrect, I changed it plenty of times in the UCP, nothing works... can't an admin just set another password for me?
But you can login from UCP website? Well, in that case, maybe the problem is with your account. Hope admin would help soon.

Thever

Donator
Hey,

Your latest post was not archived but moved to the Management Board, so it might come a bit quicker to TommyB's attention. Here is the link to your previous topic: viewtopic.php?f=897&t=137345

Also, the last answer on your first topic (before it got archived since you didn't answer anymore) was this:
Earl said:
This is the first time I'm hearing of such an issue, I have to admit. Are you sure you're putting your Master Account name (and not email) into the first login field on the website?

Also, is your Master Account name andreiwow2? If yes - then there's no logged password changes for it, did you click the password change confirmation link that was sent to your email address?
So, the main question is here whether you have clicked the link in the confirmation email after trying to change your password? If you did and it still doesn't work, all you can do is wait for a reply on your 2nd topic, which is now in the management board (link provided earlier).

Greetings,
Thever

Status
Not open for further replies.