What's new

SADVLA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starkiller56

Donator
I booked an airplane session with SADVLA ($15000) and the next few days it shut down, or disbanded or something, either way I was wondering if I could get the license or a refund, or maybe even some information regarding SADVLA being back up anytime soon.

T-Rock

Silver Member
Hello there,

SADVLA has been descripted due to inactivity of their members. They did not care about their work and did not even make to the people, who did /booksession. The administration team took a decision to close/descript SADVLA. You can now find most of the licenses at DMV in Montgomery. There is a little bug with the boat license, which will be fixed as soon as possible. If you have some evidences you can feel free to make a request a refund thread. If you cannot prove that, I don't know how you can be refunded. Guess, if the administration can find your logs and check them, you may be refunded. You'll have to contact some Head administrator+ and explain him everything. If he can find the logs, I am pretty sure he'll refund you. That's all I can tell you mate. Good luck with it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.