SA:MP Freezes my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Retired Admin
Re: RE: Re: SA:MP Freezes my computer

Gee said:
andreiwow2 said:
Sadly it didn't work, neither of it works.
Same here. That doesn't work for me either.
One other suggestion I have is to look for other tutorials on the 'gta sa win 10 alt tab bug fix', there's a bunch of results on google and youtube alike, some of them may help you since I'm sure that some of them have different methods (hopefully).

andreiwow2

Solved it finally, the driver was too new, I downgraded it and it works!

I suspect that the game is indeed incompatible with some generations of nVidia cards. Some people have had luck with nVidia driver Version 344.75. It did not solve my problem, but might work for you. Searching for that version number will reveal other posts with bad experience. For me the game either turns off the monitor, or crashes to desktop with the GPU's state corrupted so that the system is in need for a reboot before games will run. What is your Operating System, huuphat? All people happy with 344.75 have been running Win Seven.

Help from SA:MP forums.

The game works well on other servers, but my pc still freeze when I connect to this server.. idk why..

Gee

Platinum Member

andreiwow2 said:

I suspect that the game is indeed incompatible with some generations of nVidia cards. Some people have had luck with nVidia driver Version 344.75. It did not solve my problem, but might work for you. Searching for that version number will reveal other posts with bad experience. For me the game either turns off the monitor, or crashes to desktop with the GPU's state corrupted so that the system is in need for a reboot before games will run. What is your Operating System, huuphat? All people happy with 344.75 have been running Win Seven.

The game works well on other servers, but my pc still freeze when I connect to this server.. idk why..
Any links or anything dude?

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
It used to happen to me whenever I pressed esc, just don't press escape at all and hopefully it wont happen. another option would be to install an ENB that forces fullscreen mode, even if you don't turn on the ENB this will still fix it and will enable you to be able to use the game as normal (pressing esc).

Yassin

Retired Admin

Gee said:
andreiwow2 said:

Any links or anything dude?

Link is off of a rival server.

Problem fixed. Solution provided in the topic. If you request further assistance, just post another query/topic.

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.