What's new

Rule 38 added, factions please read.

Rich

Donator
ThePasst said:
Rasta said:
RCSD did as in regards to the faction itself but this effects every faction now, mainly directed at Aperture.

And once again a rule to remove us from the field?

How is preventing the spread of faction weapons an attempt to ''Remove Aperture from the field''?

TommyB

Owner
Rich said:
ThePasst said:
Rasta said:
RCSD did as in regards to the faction itself but this effects every faction now, mainly directed at Aperture.

How is preventing the spread of faction weapons an attempt to ''Remove Aperture from the field''?
That's the thing, it isn't. :doh:

ThePasst

Retired Admin
TommyB said:
Rich said:
ThePasst said:
Rasta said:

That's the thing, it isn't. :doh:

Dun no men, but it's just funny how most of the rules get made because of 'aperture'

Grafix

Donator
I thought that was already a rule xD Nice to know it's official now, arms dealers will be able to make money again

Uber Troll

Gold Member
The founders enforced this rule from Day 1, so I'm glad to see it finally stated and official.

Beauregard

Donator
Rycka said:
This should have been added ages ago. I thought it was bannable offense for factions.

It was against the rules. I remember some instances of CHC members getting fired from the faction, and at times punishment from the admins for this when we used to spawn with shotguns (and especially the sawn-offs). We weren't even allowed to store them in our trunks. This is a prime example of exploiting.