What's new

Rule 27?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Banned
Killing after a Robbery / Scam is disallowed, unless the victim accepts the kill via /do.
Those who are found to be breaching this rule will be warned and temporarily banned. Persistant rule breakers may be permanently banned from the server.
So you're saying i don't have to accept death? I remember i was being held captive and he pointed the gun to my head and asked if he'd killed me. What if i refuse? What RP reason would i have?

Would i just write /do i don't accept death? and would he be forced to leave after that?

Frisker

Donator
This rule was implented due to everyone everytime killed their victims when they robbed someone, and I mean always. This doesn't happen that much in real life, imagine if you get caught someday, would you rather be charged only for robbery or for robbery and a murder?

People was just scared of getting caught, so they killed their victim 'cause in RCRP we can't really investigate murder cases. So by killing their victim they reduced their chances to get caught all the way to 0%, if there was no witnesses.

Osiris

Banned
Frisker said:
This rule was implented due to everyone everytime killed their victims when they robbed someone, and I mean always. This doesn't happen that much in real life, imagine if you get caught someday, would you rather be charged only for robbery or for robbery and a murder?

People was just scared of getting caught, so they killed their victim 'cause in RCRP we can't really investigate murder cases. So by killing their victim they reduced their chances to get caught all the way to 0%, if there was no witnesses.
Thanks. Didn't know I didn't have to accept death. Would i be allowed to report them to the police? Of course describing their clothes and faces as well as any other characteristics?

Frisker

Donator
Osiris said:
Frisker said:

Thanks. Didn't know I didn't have to accept death. Would i be allowed to report them to the police? Of course describing their clothes and faces as well as any other characteristics?

Yes, you are. If you don't accept death, it means that you are alive so you can report it to police.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
You of course report it as attempted murder and not murder if you did not accept the death and they killed you anyway, likewise you can definatley still report the robbery ICly. THOUGH I see it more as an OOC matter if you say no to being killed in /do and t hey still do it- in which case you can /report to admins or do /assistance to get some help from admins. Likewise if none are online or don't respond then you can always use the screenshots (taken with F8) and post a complaint on the forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.