What's new

Rule 24[Alec check this please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look Up

Donator
Why Rule 24 is removed? It was nice rule and let you rp more at streets.

Limuz

Donator
It was too much work to handle it, but people can still do the street RP. Maybe some players will see that its not all about the money but the RP.

Look Up

Donator
Limuz said:
It was too much work to handle it, but people can still do the street RP. Maybe some players will see that its not all about the money but the RP.

Well desperatly we cant. When you get close to someone and said "Hey" They start to run because they are afraid of getting robbed. And because of that they will /quit job /get job for what they need. I suggested 15 day timer for a reason to make rp better. We wont have a street rp until timer increased between /quit job and /get job added and until that rule added again. They wont get close to you until they have to. Why should they pay 450k to 1k cocaine instead of 300k? /quit job store cocaine /getjob after 30 mins.

Mike

Platinum Member
Limuz said:
Too much work? You just need to ajail everyone who is breaking it for 30 minutes, then for 60, then a tempban for 6 hours and then a perm ban. That's not difficult.
It is just effective.

Fleur

Retired Admin
In front of the Montgomery News Corp..

Person A: Hey, are you the buyer?
Person B: You have the shotty?

/facepalm

I liked Rule 24, people were practically forced to apply ingenuity with their adverts.

Look Up

Donator
Mike said:
Limuz said:
Too much work? You just need to ajail everyone who is breaking it for 30 minutes, then for 60, then a tempban for 6 hours and then a perm ban. That's not difficult.
It is just effective.

Yes we need that rule for better rp

Limuz

Donator
What we need is a better system of making an advertisement.
Maybe some window that pops up and we could tick 'Vehicle' 'House' or something like that making it impossible to make 'illegal' advertisements.
Abusing it would cause in a nice a-jail.

Look Up

Donator
Fleur there's nice citys which used for crime mostly. For example Blueberry & Blueberry farm etc. And we have cops for a reason.Jail them..

JP

Donator
Limuz said:
Maybe some window that pops up and we could tick 'Vehicle' 'House' or something like that making it impossible to make 'illegal' advertisements.

I like this idea.

Look Up

Donator
JP said:
Limuz said:

I like this idea.
I want Alec to take a look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.