What's new

Roleplaying Under 16

Jboi

Head Administrator
Icewolf said:
So I'm in TS reading out the rules of roleplaying under 16 and a friend of mine who has never played RCRP in his life and he just said "Wait what the heck are you reading? Are these the laws for some third world country or something?"

oh yeah and screw you all for blaming me for having the rule put into place, I let Ciri (a child character of mine) get raped ONCE because
a) I was thinking solely in character, the other guy did everything fully IC and mildly well
b) I thought it would create something out of it (which it did, my "cousins" from SWC hunted him down and executed him, plus there was this whole like "healing" process she went through)
c) we voided it later anyway, shit happens, niggas make mistakes.

Ya'll should know that I've been fighting this shit like it was my human rights at stake ever since it was put into place.
Well here it is man! Why don't you log in every once in a while :wavebye:

Icewolf

Donator
Tom said:
Icewolf said:
So I'm in TS reading out the rules of roleplaying under 16 and a friend of mine who has never played RCRP in his life and he just said "Wait what the heck are you reading? Are these the laws for some third world country or something?"

oh yeah and screw you all for blaming me for having the rule put into place, I let Ciri (a child character of mine) get raped ONCE because
a) I was thinking solely in character, the other guy did everything fully IC and mildly well
b) I thought it would create something out of it (which it did, my "cousins" from SWC hunted him down and executed him, plus there was this whole like "healing" process she went through)

Ya'll should know that I've been fighting this shit like it was my human rights at stake ever since it was put into place.

Oh, did you void the bitchin bout it on the forums aswell? c:

oi lisen up m8 i swer on me mum i'll fukin rek u.

Tom

Donator
Icewolf said:
Tom said:
Icewolf said:

Oh, did you void the bitchin bout it on the forums aswell? c:

oi lisen up m8 i swer on me mum i'll fukin rek u.

Nice. I could use some esex.