What's new

Roleplay Quiz Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan_Tyson

Donator
Hi, i have been playing this server for around 6-8 months now, but in the last 2 months i have not had the time to play due to real life cirumstances. I logged on yesterday and noticed i had to re-do the roleplay quiz with 30 questions, i was fine with this until i got 29/30 5 times in a row, frustratedly, i tried again but was informed i had been banned from your server, i was wondering how long this ban would take place and also if there is a guide to help me on the quiz, i have read the rules guide a numerous amount of times and i am still unable to see the errors of my ways. Any help will be much apreciated. Thanks.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
It is a permanent ban. You can apply for an unban but then you will only have one more attempt at the quiz before you get banned again, properly permanently this time! No guide has been made ofe the last 15questions yet so you'll just have to keep reading around!

Nathan_Tyson

Donator
Thank you for the reply, i understand that this is to 'filter' out the bad RPers/noobs, but these questions seem reletaively easy but it is obviously one i cant get grip of, is there anywhere i can get a list of the questions from so i can study them more on the forums? Thanks.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Nathan_Tyson said:
Thank you for the reply, i understand that this is to 'filter' out the bad RPers/noobs, but these questions seem reletaively easy but it is obviously one i cant get grip of, is there anywhere i can get a list of the questions from so i can study them more on the forums? Thanks.

Check the guides and tutorials section for the first 15 questions in my quide on passing the old quiz. Alas someone mailed me saying they'd make a new guide with all 30questions in and asked me permission and I said yes, alas I haven't seen it yet...

Nathan_Tyson

Donator
Thank you Mark, but unfortunately i was unable to pass the quiz a final time, i was one question off passing, and even studied each question with the rules and guides infront of me. Have fun playing, and maybe I will get a chance to play again another day. Thanks for the help Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.