What's new

Request To Alec Rae.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyGalante

Hello dear Alec, I want to ask about your Dealership and /assistance Systsem Scipts pleaese let me add it on my server for Fraps.

Xtreme

Donator
Hey alec, Can I have your vehicle system, bizz system, house system, and your admin system? Oh I also want your faction system and your maps. And btw, it would be also nice to have your login system, quiz, and tutorial. If you don't mind, I also want to have your donation system and your faction scripts too. Thanks alec.

Dude, seriously, Do you really think he would give you his dealership and assistance systems? He has worked hard to script them, and you should too, if you wish to open whatever you want to open...
And BTW, "Adding on your server" is basically robbing his system for a server you wish to open. Aaaaaaaaaaand, If you want to fraps it do it here...
Good luck on your server or whatsoever.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
LOL omg Yes!!!!! I'll take you whole script please Alec lol ummmmmmm NO......Alec's script it's Awesome and there's no way he would give it way.
<3 RCRP xD

Daniel_Jericho

Donator
Sorry to post here, but:

DON'T ask for his scripts. Play on RCRP instead, if you now need some of his stuff, maybe he'd give away some of it, but not the whole of it.
Enjoy RCRP like if it was your own server.

Status
Not open for further replies.