What's new

Regular De-Syncing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeRock

Donator
I'm quite often de-syncing, way more often than I ever used too... in fact I rarely used to de-sync and now it happens on a regular at least once an hour... is anybody else experiencing this?

I'm un sure on whether it's something to do with the host and the connection to me (The client) or whether the host keeps going down?

Cammy

I often get desynced but my problem is the fact my brother (on his computer) runs uTorrent / bitTorrent and the download clogs up most of the internet making my ping reach like 1000 and it then makes me de-synced.

I suggest closing (exit them in the bottom right) programs such as uTorrent, bitTorrent. Also make sure you aren't downloading anything on your network (even Xbox 360 downloads effect ping). This is my main cause of becoming desynced, good luck and let me know how you get on.

Milk

Donator
I used to experience the same problem until I found out about the whole 'Stream Memory Fix' and the magic it does.
Upon saying this, do you have Stream Memory Fix? and if not. Download it here.
Upon downloading this, and opening it up you will find a Stream Memory Fix 1.0, Stream Memory Fix 2.0 and a Stream Memory Fix 2.1, along with some .dll files and such.
Take the stream memory fix 2.1, and any of the other files (that aren't stream memory fixes) and copy them into your San Andreas folder.
After doing so, attempt to run the game.
If it works, there you are- you shouldn't desync. If it doesn't work, try replacing the 2.1 Stream Memory Fix with the 2.0, and re-try running the game.
If that for whatever reason doesn't work, simply put the Stream Memory Fix 1.0 in instead, to which that will work forsure.
Any further questions feel free to ask.

EarlsWorld

Tester
Why hello there,

Milk has a very good point, what could also cause a De-synce is weather, as it affects your internet and ping. Also, anything connected to the internet at home such as smartphones or tablets, even other computers or laptops. There's a lot of things that can make your ping go up thus causing a De-sync. Also other services on your OWN computer running like steam, or teamspeak and such. Another encounter someone came across is that your ant-virus system could be scanning the chat box every time a new chat comes in, which screws up your game on high player count servers. To stop this, make your ant-virus system have an exception for GTA San Andreas User Files -> SAMP -> chatlog.txt

Here to help,

Uncle-X

Weedie

Donator
Honestly, I have same issue and it does not happen in any other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.