What's new

Registration to RCRP Master Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

SicK Xx RusHx

I filled out an application for a master account, and it was denied because of plagorism. Now I SWEAR I did NOT plajorize anyone, it took me an hour to do all of that. And it won't let me make a new one. honestly, that really sucks because I was really looking forward to playing RCRP.

Daniel

Donator
I found out that you plagiarized by simply looking up your powergaming description on google.

This was from your application:
"Declaring that his own action against another player character is successful without giving the other player character the freedom to act on his own prerogative. "

This is from wikipedia:
"declares that his or her own action against another player character is successful without giving the other player character the freedom to act on his own prerogative."

Seems pretty clear to me.

SicK Xx RusHx

Ok I didn't know that was plajorism... Am I able to re-do it maybe and this time I won't copy anything from anywhere?

hartrya13

Donator
I know him and have RP'ed with him many times elsewhere, I know he can RP, and I believe he should get one more chance. That's my opinion, but it's not up to me.

Daniel

Donator
Daniel said:
Q: My master account application got denied, what can I do?
A: If your application was permanently denied, the admin who handled your application doesn't think that you meet our requirements. He/she should have added a reason. If you were denied temporarily, all you can do is to wait until it expires and then revise whatever you were requested to and resubmit it.
Locked and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.