What's new

Register :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unsart

Well.. I passed the quiz. But I am stuck at the last part. I do not know what they want me to answer.

Can someone help me pass this?

Or describe me the questions?

Yours truly

ÔÇóAndrewÔÇó
:oldtimer:

SimonH

Retired Admin
The application questions are just to assess your knowledge. They all have descriptions of what you need to do such as describe what pg is and that information as Ryan quite rightfully said will all be in the guide section somewhere.

Good luck with your application! :)

unsart

But I know all that. I just dont know how i write that down for them because my enlgish is no good and i dont know how many line i need to write

Ryan_Oakes

Donator
Just write as much as you think is nessicery to show the admins that you understand the rules well enough to play!

Morgan

Donator
No, that would be cheat, and then I don't think your master account will be accepted.

unsart

No it would'nt. because the person I would speak with wont tell me what to write. He well explain to me How much I need to write and i will ask him if its good or not good things like that..

SimonH

Retired Admin
You just need to explain the things which it asks you in as much detail showing your clear English and understanding of the rules. Just try your hardest, if you cannot complete it by yourself then maybe Red County Roleplay isn't for you.

paskajaakko

Silver Member
Simon_Hill said:
You just need to explain the things which it asks you in as much detail showing your clear English and understanding of the rules. Just try your hardest, if you cannot complete it by yourself then maybe Red County Roleplay isn't for you.
This.
Just take your time, don't rush through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.