What's new

Regarding /pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamiedet

I've been playing on the server for a couple of days now and I would like to know if /pm is OOC or not. I assume it is as we can buy phones, but I would like to know for sure.

Giga

Donator
The private messaging (/pm) feature is strictly for out of character (OOC) communications only.

You may, however, use the PM feature to inform another player about a roleplay situation that you've already done. Example is.. You threw an egg on the window of another player's house. That will give the informed player a roleplay reaction/expression when he IC'ly gets home.

You may not use this feature to inform another player while a roleplay situation is ongoing, such as robberies, etc.

Shamiedet

Giga said:
The private messaging (/pm) feature is strictly for out of character (OOC) communications only.

You may, however, use the PM feature to inform another player about a roleplay situation that you've already done. Example is.. You threw an egg on the window of another player's house. That will give the informed player a roleplay reaction/expression when he IC'ly gets home.

You may not use this feature to inform another player while a roleplay situation is ongoing, such as robberies, etc.

Thanks for the detailed post, I wasn't sure until now.

Tom

Donator
Also, /pm is the only chat-function where you're allowed to talk another languages in.

Do you have any further questions in this matter, or may I lock and archieve this topic?

T-Rock

Silver Member
Question has been answered. If you have another questions feel free to create a new topic and ask us! Locked and Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.