What's new

Regarding my "Criminal Record"

Status
Not open for further replies.

danger9

Basically , i made an application to hold a weapon license , but it was refused on the basis of my criminal record
so my question is :
Is there any possible way to clear my criminal record In-character , through a fine paid for example or maybe a commitment / pledge that im not going to commit any felony ?
specially that all the crimes i remember i made was only speeding and reckless driving old time ago (was learning how to drive on an RP server at that time)

Thanks in advance :)

Copfan5

Retired Admin
Hello!
The San Andreas State Police currently do not do these. If you wish to get it cleared though, you can contact the courts and see what they can do.
Copfan5.

danger9

Ooh that's great news , i still have a way tho
i'll try the courts :)

Peat

Donator
danger9 said:
Is there any possible way to clear my criminal record In-character , through a fine paid for example or maybe a commitment / pledge that im not going to commit any felony ?

As Copfan has rightly said there isn't a way to clear your criminal record in-character through the police (or courts as far as i am aware).

However, you can OOCly remove your criminal record but that'll mean changing names and characters, it'd costs you $25,000 for a name change and an extra $25,000 for the criminal record wipe. ($50,000 in total)

Hope all of this sums everything up for you and if you have any other questions feel free to ask away :D

danger9

Peat said:
However, you can OOCly remove your criminal record but that'll mean changing names and characters, it'd costs you $25,000 for a name change and an extra $25,000 for the criminal record wipe. ($50,000 in total)

Ummm i think this puzzled me more :D so how \ where can i pay those 50,000$ ? i know i can change my name ingame through /changename which already costs 25k , but what about the criminal record wipe ?
Im sorry but im still a newbie :cigar:

LemonPower

Retired Admin
danger9 said:
Ummm i think this puzzled me more :D so how \ where can i pay those 50,000$ ? i know i can change my name ingame through /changename which already costs 25k , but what about the criminal record wipe ?
Im sorry but im still a newbie :cigar:

There is no way to clear your criminal record in-character without going through the Superior Court of San Andreas. You may find the Superior Court of San Andreas here. Alternatively you can contact a member of the Judicial Administration here. When contacting the courts directly please distinguish whenever or your submitted inquiry In-Character or Out-Of-Character.

In order to clear your record Out-Of-Character you'll have to Character Kill your character by changing your name.
When you change your name (/changemyname) you enter your new desired name, you are then asked if you would like to clear your criminal record or just change your name. The name change costs $25,000,-. To clear your criminal record through this option you'll have to pay an additional fee of $25,000 which would be a total of $50,000,-. However this means forfeiting your character.

danger9

LemonPower said:
There is no way to clear your criminal record in-character without going through the Superior Court of San Andreas. You may find the Superior Court of San Andreas here. Alternatively you can contact a member of the Judicial Administration here. When contacting the courts directly please distinguish whenever or your submitted inquiry In-Character or Out-Of-Character.

In order to clear your record Out-Of-Character you'll have to Character Kill your character by changing your name.
When you change your name (/changemyname) you enter your new desired name, you are then asked if you would like to clear your criminal record or just change your name. The name change costs $25,000,-. To clear your criminal record through this option you'll have to pay an additional fee of $25,000 which would be a total of $50,000,-. However this means forfeiting your character.

Ooh great , this make things even more clearer now :) i /changemyname ingame and wiped my criminal record :) thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.