What's new

Regarding 2 accounts on 1 IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiash

I tried to register on the UCP's server and it says my IP already has account registered. I don't remember that I tried to open an account on this server. It might've been me, but I honestly don't remember. It could've been a long time ago. I have two brothers in my house and it's a possibility that it was them. Please help me.

Messiash

I highly doubt that they'd know because they haven't been playing samp for roughly 1 year. I don't know what to do.

Lee

Platinum Member
Messiash said:
I highly doubt that they'd know because they haven't been playing samp for roughly 1 year. I don't know what to do.

lxtrxi said:
Have you asked your brothers if they already have an account here? If they do, you can quite easily solve this situation by following the steps provided in this forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=662&t=103260

Use the link provided by Ixtrxi. All you have to do is send a support ticket that notifies the admin of your situation so you can have 2 MA's on 1 ip address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecko

Donator
I hope you solved your situation, and in that case we're glad that you're now able to play!
L&A'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.