Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Entry Two

Votes: 67 75.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Second trailer is edited real professional and looks really epic.

The first trailer shows more depth and could actually intrigue players more.

I'm voting number two because it's simply a better "trailer", but if you want to show players what the server actually offers number one would be better to use in my opinion.

Manu

Retired Admin
Here's an idea: Feature trailer number 2 on the advertisement that will be made on the sa-mp forums, and place trailer 1 on our homepage!

This way, trailer 2 will attract people to the website and they will have more information with the first trailer on the homepage. everybody wins :dancer:

Karner

Banned
Manu said:
Here's an idea: Feature trailer number 2 on the advertisement that will be made on the sa-mp forums, and place trailer 1 on our homepage!

This way, trailer 2 will attract people to the website and they will have more information with the first trailer on the homepage. everybody wins :dancer:

Bauer

Retired Admin
Karner said:
Manu said:

Sliver

Donator
Both of them are indeed very nice, but number two looks better. However, number one is more of a presentation about the server. If both of them could be put to use, that would be great.

For now, I choose number two.

Miss DragonDuck

Donator
None.
While most people 'dislike' the genre.. If you're showcasing a trailer for a country side roleplay server, atleast use country music....

Brent

Donator
The first one started off really interesting but it got really stretched out and kind of boring to be honest. So I'd say number 2 even though I'm not a big fan of either, they don't have any kind of 'wow factor' to it that screams that rcrp is unique.

Seeker

Platinum Member
I think the first one is more like -introducing one-
And the second one is more like...packed up action?It's really great, however shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.